Comprehensive examination for eye wear prescription and ocular health.
Scroll Down for More Details.
Assessment and treatment for most minor and some major ocular health issues.
Pre-operative consult for LASIK/refractive surgeries as well as post-operative care in co-management of LASIK and cataract surgeries.
Contact Lens Exam
All procedures of an eye exam, with the addition of corneal curvature measurements and fitting of contact lenses.
- Examination for glasses or contact lenses
- Full analysis of your ocular health
- Screen for diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes (re diabetic retinopathy) and any other ocular health concerns
- Low Vision Services
- Family Eye Care – Pediatric care for children 4 years of age or older available.
- Treatment for most minor and some major ocular health issues such as a red eye or any ocular irritation like burning, dryness or itching.
- Exploration of causes of headaches and eyestrain, including computer related strain.
- Foreign body removal and follow up.
- Dr. Kuhlmeier is certified in glaucoma treatment and has established relationships with ophthalmologists should further treatment be advised.
- Pre-operative consult about LASIK/Refractive surgeries.
- Provider of post-operative care/co-management for LASIK and cataract surgeries
Contact Lens Exam
- All procedures to determine your overall prescription and assess you ocular health, as in an eyeglasses exam, but with the addition of corneal curvature measurements and fitting of contact lenses. Dr. K will also asses the fit.
- Most patients leave the same day with a trial pair of contacts and are covered throughout the following 90 days should any follow-up visits be required.
- Training in insertion and removal as well as how to care for the lenses are also provided for new wearers.